At Nzamba Kitonga Advocates LLP, we take cognizance of the fact that Insurance law and regulation can raise difficult issues for insurers and policyholders to resolve. As such, both sides need specialist legal advice from insurance lawyers who can view complex legal and regulatory issues from every angle.
Our specialist insurance lawyers combine insurance law and regulatory expertise with in-depth insurance sector knowledge in advising our clients who are largely insurers and reinsurers on their most significant corporate, regulatory and transactional matters as well as on complex claims, class actions, disputes and investigations.
Our services include:
- General claim litigation in all areas
- Representing both insurers and insured in Motor vehicle third party claims
- Negotiating out of court settlements
- Representing insurance companies against Bad faith Claims
- Representing and giving advice to both insurers and insureds in Premium disputes
- Legal opinions to insurance clients on quantum and liability